Why Use Google plus for Business?
Social media sites are targeted by business firms as people around the world spend more time on social media sites like Facebook. Having a social media presence, your business is able to gain international exposure and attract leads. Google plus is similar to Facebook. In fact, some PC magazines like PCWorld stated “Google is trying to build their own little version of Facebook.” Google plus sports advanced features, like the ability to automatically upload photos from mobile platforms to Google plus.
Advantages of using Google Plus:
- First is internet traffic. Google diverts more than 80% of online traffic so being present on Google plus business page equals more traffic and better exposure for your business.
- Google plus is a highly targeted place for better business exposure much like Facebook. Google plus is growing at a staggering rate. It reached 20 million users during its first week of release and now that number increased to more than 40 million. The increased number people reached means more chances to meet and interact with potential leads and share your business with your clients and clients in their circles as well.
- Unlike FaceBook, Google plus offers both voice and video chat making the marketing much more interacting and interesting.
- One of the most striking features of Google plus is automatic uploading option for mobile photos and special Google online space for them. This feature makes Google plus ideal for uploading important business meeting photos and easily sharing them online.
- Similar to Facebook “likes” is being counted as a ranking factor on the Bing search engine. Google has noted that it will soon add a Google +1 rating as a factor on Google’s ranking and search result algorithm. The additional rating factor is valuable and important from a Search Engine Optimization (SEO) perspective as Google diverts more than 80% of online Traffic via Search Engine. So, any Google ranking or search result advantage is vital for any thriving business.