Node.JS Developer (Back-End) (JOBNO3335)
The preferred qualifications listed below reflect desired knowledge, skill, and/or experience.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
• Various Domain experience; Health Care, Financial, etc
• Experience using Agile, Waterfall, or hybrid methodology
• Experience with mobile design (native and mobile web) a plus
• Experience with Foundation a plus
• Experience with web accessibility guidelines and requirements a plus
3-5 years of IT development/programming/coding professional work experience
Candidates MUST be strong back-end developers with NodeJS.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Mathematics or relevant work experience
Relevant Development certifications