Benefits of AngularJS and NodeJS
Benefits of Angular JS
- Right use of MVC: AngularJS implements MVC by splitting up an app into MVC components at first. It then acts as a mediator, manages these components and also serves as the pipeline that connects them.
- Unit Testing Ready: Angular JS’ unit tests are able to take over Dependency Injection (DI) to perform unit testing by injecting mock data into your controller and measuring the output as well as behavior.
Benefits of NodeJS
- Push Capability: Push technology is an internet communication system in which the transaction request is generated by the central web server or publisher. NodeJS is best for developing websites and web applications with push capabilities.
- Non-Blocking I/O Model: Node.js is operated on a non-blocking I/O model that makes it ideal for the data-intensive real-time applications which have to perform in varied environments.
- Less Coding: NodeJS makes it easier to transport data between the server and the client since there is less coding involved. This enables simultaneous posting of data on client and the server.
- Application Productivity: Web applications developed using NodeJS help combine the front-end and back-end teams of an enterprise therefore improving productivity.
SGS Technologie has a team of expert AngularJS and NodeJS developers who are experienced in developing productive web applications for various clients. Contact us today to get a more elaborate idea on which Java framework will suit your business requirements.