IT Account / Business Manager (JOBNO3081)
- Minimum 7 years of Software sales, Customer Relationship, or IT staffing experience in the Government sector.
- Success in selling and closing business with Government (State, Federal and municipal agencies)
- Proven client service skills to create, maintain and enhance client relationships.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, along with negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with multi-functional and diverse backgrounds.
- Has successful track records providing positive communication, proper account/client relationship management and be in constant relentless pursuit of new and repeat business.
- Become involved in industry associations, meet sales metrics and be self-motivated and driven.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- Spend minimum of 75% of time engaged in outside sales activities such as establishing and developing new client relationships in order to diversify client base and also maintain our existing client relationships.
- Develop account sales plans. Identify prospects and develop sales strategies to secure new business. This may include sales calls, competitive analysis, coordination of presentations and proposals, direct mail campaigns, etc.
- Work closely with the recruiting team to identify the technology footprint of serviced clients and develop an effective service-delivery model.
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; responding to enquiry calls; closing sales and working with client through closing process.
- Establish relationships and work with CIOs, CTOs, hiring managers, HR, and vendor relations.
- Work together on RFPs, SOWs and Projects.
- Coordinate interviews between clients and candidates providing professional feedback.
- Close contract, contract to hire, and permanent position orders while working with recruiters and team.
- Meet regularly with leadership to review/coordinate sales efforts to ensure continued focus and success in meeting and exceeding individual sales activity and targets.
- Manage candidate retention, remarketing and renewals by maintaining contact with candidates during assignments/projects at client sites, gather feedback from candidates and client about progress/performance.
Written and verbal communication, along with negotiation and interpersonal skills