Every social media company knows that enhancing the mobile user experience is necessary for a network’s success. But among all the app updates, bug fixes and design changes, the real question is how much time do users actually spend on social media with their mobile devices?

The growing expediency of cell phones, especially the rise of Smartphones, has made social networking just a tap away. 40% of cell phone owners use a social networking site on their phone on a typical day. Young people, highly educated and those with a higher annual household income are more likely to use social networking sites on their phones than other groups.

According to a new report from comScore, Instagram users in the U.S. spend 98% of time with it on mobile which isn’t very surprising, considering the platform was originally mobile-only and is naturally favorable to mobile device use.
Perhaps another interesting fact is that Pinterest users spend 92% of time on mobile, while Twitter users choose apps over their desktops 86% of the time. However 74% of the Linkedin users prefer using it on their desktops over the other 26% that choose to use Linkedin on their mobile devices

Category
Tags
Schema
<!-- JSON-LD markup generated by Google Structured Data Markup Helper. --> <script type="application/ld+json"> [ { "@context" : "http://schema.org", "@type" : "Article", "name" : "The 6 Most-Used Social Networks on Mobile in the U.S", "author" : { "@type" : "Person", "name" : "SGS" }, "image" : "https://www.sgstechnologies.net/sites/default/files/2020-01/clip_image002_0001.jpg", "url" : "https://www.sgstechnologies.net/blog/6-most-used-social-networks-mobile-us", "publisher" : { "@type" : "Organization", "name" : "SGS" } }, { "@context" : "http://schema.org", "@type" : "Article", "name" : "The 6 Most-Used Social Networks on Mobile in the U.S", "author" : { "@type" : "Person", "name" : "SGS" }, "image" : "https://www.sgstechnologies.net/core/themes/sgs/images/social.jpg", "articleSection" : "Every social media company knows that enhancing the mobile user experience is necessary for a network�s success. But among all the app updates, bug fixes and design changes, the real question is how much time do users actually spend on social media with their mobile devices?", "articleBody" : "The growing expediency of cell phones, especially the rise of Smartphones, has made social networking just a tap away. 40% of cell phone owners use a social networking site on their phone on a typical day. Young people, highly educated and those with a higher annual household income are more likely to use social networking sites on their phones than other groups.</P>\n\n<P>According to a new report from comScore, Instagram users in the U.S. spend 98% of time with it on mobile which isn�t very surprising, considering the platform was originally mobile-only and is naturally favorable to mobile device use.<BR/>\nPerhaps another interesting fact is that Pinterest users spend 92% of time on mobile, while Twitter users choose apps over their desktops 86% of the time. However 74% of the Linkedin users prefer using it on their desktops over the other 26% that choose to use Linkedin on their mobile devices", "url" : "https://www.sgstechnologies.net/blog/6-most-used-social-networks-mobile-us", "publisher" : { "@type" : "Organization", "name" : "SGS" } } ] </script>

The 6 Most-Used Social Networks on Mobile in the U.S

 101

Every social media company knows that enhancing the mobile user experience is necessary for a network’s success. But among all the app updates, bug fixes and design changes, the real question is how much time do users actually spend on social media with their mobile devices?

The growing expediency of cell phones, especially the rise of Smartphones, has made social networking just a tap away. 40% of cell phone owners use a social networking site on their phone on a typical day. Young people, highly educated and those with a higher annual household income are more likely to use social networking sites on their phones than other groups.

According to a new report from comScore, Instagram users in the U.S. spend 98% of time with it on mobile which isn’t very surprising, considering the platform was originally mobile-only and is naturally favorable to mobile device use.
Perhaps another interesting fact is that Pinterest users spend 92% of time on mobile, while Twitter users choose apps over their desktops 86% of the time. However 74% of the Linkedin users prefer using it on their desktops over the other 26% that choose to use Linkedin on their mobile devices

Category : Branding

Let's build SOMETHING GREAT TOGETHER!