SGS Technologie’s Approach to Contract Performance
The foundation of our staffing and management plan includes-
- Cumulative experience and expertise
- Due diligence regarding all processes involved
- Iterative quality checks
- Effective feedback mechanisms
- Swift and effective resolution of issues
- Complete adherence to industry best practices
SGS Technologie leverages proven and effective cost saving processes. A majority of the sub-processes have been developed by our in-house team as a direct result of our experience and exposure to different clients, technologies, project-requirements, frameworks et al. over the 13+ years in operation
Monitoring and Controlling:
- Measuring the ongoing project activities (where we are);
- Monitoring the project variables (cost, effort, scope, etc.) against the project management plan and the project performance baseline (where we should be);
- Identifying corrective actions to address issues and risks properly (i.e. How to get back on track);
Closing Process: The SGS closing process includes the formal acceptance of the completed project. All activities and document lessons learned are archived. This phase consists of:
- Project Close: Finalize all activities across all of the process groups to formally close the project or a project phase
- Contract Closure: Complete and settle each contract (including the resolution of any open items) and close each contract applicable to the project or project phase
Process Control Modalities:
- Anticipated Feedforward – Proactive measurement, analysis, and implementation. This modality is essentially a buffer induction in anticipation of probable and possible issues.
- Concurrent and Ongoing – Our highly agile and responsive issue detection and redressal mechanisms form another integral part of the defenses. The ongoing processes have probable errors that will be dealt with in real-time.
- Feedback and Response – We consistently examine the processes and the consequent documentation to ascertain whether any intervention is required. This is also a part of the defense that is active after an issue has occurred.
– The most recent conformed copy of each Task Order received under this contract.
No orders received yet.
– A list of all team members proposed and their capability/area of expertise
SGS Technologie is the sole member in this contract.
– A list of the last 3 years services experience, for all team members listed at the SeaPort-e Contractor Information Registration site, listed by functional area and specific Program, as appropriate. The Contractor may also include a description of the products (deliverables) provided.
No orders received yet.
– Point(s) of Contact to provide information on customer satisfaction with the services performed
|Point of Contact|
|Address||6817, Southpoint Parkway
– A description of the Contractor’s quality assurance program
SGS Technologie is follows rigorous adherence to quality standards, and its management. SGS develops customer driven strategies that are primed for identification, translation, and incorporation of quality feedback into the ongoing processes.
SGS follows the ISO 9001 standard advocated “Process Approach”. We base our operations on well-defined, structured, and quality optimized process cycles. We have:-
- An organization specific “Quality Policy”
- Establish process parameters
- Thorough documentation
- Clearly demarcated roles and responsibilities
- Rigorous implementation, monitoring, and measurement of established parameters
- Management reviews
Quality Management Methodology: SGS follows a customized Quality Control process drawing the best features of the Six Sigma Methodology and the PDCA (Plan-Do-Act-Check) Cycle.
- Plan/Define: Identify possible/present problem, define the goals, and clarify the scope
- Do/Measure: Performance metrics are gathered
- Check/Analyze: Information analyzed, best practices adopted, and requirements refined
- Improve: Incorporate feedback, implement reviewed and approved changes
- Act/Control: The maintenance cycle is developed and implemented
Service Gaps: The SGS approach maintains a constant vigil to detect and identify service gaps. We make certain that customer requirements are fully understood and provide realistic timeframes after due diligence by the service staff. The continual and effective communication between the customer and the development team generates invaluable feedback and input. SGS will maintain a high quality of communication and mitigate the possibility of any future gaps.
Points of Contact for Information Related to the Seaport Program
|Primary Contact for Information|
|Address||Director of Client Services
SGS Technologie LLC.
– Attachments to the Task Order do not need to be posted on the homepage. An exception is if the Statement of Work has been included as an attachment instead of being located in the body of the Task Order.